Vaseline Pure Petroleum JellySaturday, October 01, 2016 ReigningStill Beauty, ReigningStill Mommy, Vaseline,
- As a diaper rash cream. I swear this one’s super effective. Just apply generously on your baby’s bum and they’ll never get a diaper rash ever. Proven effective by this neophyte mum.
- As an insect relief. I grew up using petroleum jelly for our insect bites. It helps soothe the bite and make it less itchy.
- All in one moisturizer. Uhuh! I would slather some on my dry skin especially on super dry-prone areas like knees, elbows, even my nape.
- As a lip balm. Petroleum jelly is the best and the cheapest lip balm. I also use this to treat wind burns.
- As an anti-rash cream. We would use petroleum jelly on my minor rashes.
- As a sunburn relief. Again probably the cheapest treatment for sunburns. Proven effective by moi!
- As a foot moisturizer. My favorite use of the petroleum jelly! I would simply apply liberal amounts of petroleum jelly at night all over my feet. Concentrating on my toes and heels and those with callouses. Wear a thick cotton socks and voila! Instant pretty feet the next day. My sister suffers from super dry feet and this is what she does every single night. Pag hindi kasi nya to nagagawa, her foot would be super dry and flaky.
- Make-up remover. Again, the cheapest make up remover ever. Just get apply a small amount all over your face and lips and massage in circular motion concentrating on the areas where you applied heavy, waterproof make ups like the lashes, your brows and lips.
- Prolongs scent and perfume. This one I’m not sure if you know already but yes! It helps prolong scent on the body. Usually I would apply a small amount of petroleum jelly at the back of my ears and my neck then spray my favorite perfume. The scenat almost lasts the entire day. Yebah!