- Shawl. My Nanay always carry a shawl with her and use it to cover me while I dede even though I hate it and remove it. She also use it as a changing mat or chair cover when I want to sleep. My stroller cover if it’s hot or raining and I’m outside. Sometimes I use it as umbrella if we don’t have one. Shawls are ah-mey-zing!
- Wet bag. I also carry a wet bag because I’m using cloth diapers. This is where my Nanay put my used/soiled cloth diaper and my used/soiled clothes. Anything wet and dirty go here.
- Extra cloth diaper. For when I poop or pee too much and I need a change. :)
- Cap. For when it suddenly rained while we’re outside or the sun is too hot. This cap is always with me.
- Wet wipes. It’s every Nanay’s best friend. Go and ask my Nanay. We have wet wipes every where in the house. For when I suddenly need cleaning up. Which is often. Oooops!
- Water in a feeding bottle. Although I can now drink water directly from the glass or cup (though I prefer my little shot glass), Nanay thinks it’s so much better to bring my water in a feeding bottle to avoid getting myself wet. I don’t like the sippy cup at all.
- Comb. For my hair, which is always messy.
- Tissue. Again for cleaning me up. Harhar!
- Headband/hairclip. Again for my hair. So I could look presentable and not the tangled mess.
- Extra clothes. For when I need to change.
- Bibs and burp cloths. We usually carry a lot of these. I realized that I am such a messy kid. My Nanay has to bring every wiping tool for me. Nyahahaha!
- Small backpack.
Hello everybody! *wave*wave*
How are you friends? My Nanay said it will be fun to show you what’s inside my summer baby bag. :) So I will show you the contents of my backpack. You will see what I bring everyday, when I go to the mall or church or blog events. And I will tell you why I need them.
Here it is!
Sometimes, I also carry a pack of biscuit and my cold balm and my Mini Mouse. I am still breastfed so I don’t need to bring too many stuff.
How about you? What do you have on your baby bags?