Give One, Get One: A FoodPanda and Mommy Bloggers Philippines ChallengeMonday, March 30, 2015 MBP,
A good blogger friend of mine, Jacq of Jacq Writes World, nominated me on the MBP X Food Panda Give One, Get One Challenge.
Here are her questions and my corresponding answers:
- If you could only eat 3 things for the rest of your life, what would these be and why? Bagoong, Maki and Tinola. Those three are my favorites na hindi ko pinagsasawaan. Tinola is just a recent favorite (napaglihian ko ata) but I could eat them over and over again.
- What were your food cravings when you were pregnant with Skye? I’m not sure. I think I started liking tinola when I was pregnant with Skye but I never had specific cravings talaga.
- What is your hubby's fave dish? Fried chicken and sinigang. And he would pair them up! Crazy diba?!
There you go Jacq! :) Okay ba?!
Now, it’s my turn to nominate. I am nominating May Palacpac of Fully Housewifed to do this challenge too and here are my questions.
- What’s your fail-proof recipe for kids? As in yung patok na patok for them.
- Best Japanese restaurant for you.
Hey May, post your answers on your blog and nominate a fellow MBP too. :)
Learn more about Philippine online delivery via FoodPanda by clicking on this link:http://www.foodpanda.ph or by clicking on the badge below.